How To Raise Balanced Children! The *SECRET* is OUT..
FREE Ebook to your Right....
Are you a parent? A carer? A brother or sister? A teacher? A friend? Whatever part you Currently play 'It takes a Nation to Raise A Child'
There is a reason that some children thrive in certain environment while others fail and it starts with YOU!
We are all role models for the younger generation and as such it is our duty to understand what exactly it is that they need and the tools necessary to provide it for them.
The children are truly the future, they stand upon our shoulders so we must show them with strength and shower them with knowledge and love.
Learn what you must teach your children before it is too late and
what our education system are holding back!
Why you are the student and they are the teacher
The importance of sharing and gratitude
How to secure your children's financial future
Why you need to know who your children's role models are
How you are programming your child
Why you should love it when your children make mistakes
Choosing the right extra activities is creating your child's path
The importance of visualizations and positive affirmations
Do you Really Want to be a Better Parent or Carer Now?
Are you serious about improving yourself while guiding your children in the right direction? Are you ready to guide them to aim higher than ever imagined and to have aspirations and goals no matter what their current circumstances may be.
Do you want to encourage the younger generation to excel in all area's as you provide them with tools to help along the way.
We all get side tracked and can sometimes loose sight of our true purpose. If you are willing to open your mind and share the new knowledge you acquire then this book is for you.
'Raising Balanced Children' was created so that I can share what I have learnt from my years as a carer of a child and working with young people who were facing many challenges in their lives from homelessness, parents with addictions or mental health and those who had suffered sexual abuse.
I found that although the external factors were often met including schemes and support from many young people services, there was always something missing. A link that would tie together what was going on in their outer worlds to what was happening inside.
This Ebook Will Give You that Missing Link..
Don't miss out on this wonderful book. Created with love and a hope to uplift and inspire, to help young people to discover their individual power and how to tap in to it.
Open your mind, to a brand new perspective on raising your own balanced child.
FREE Immediate download available
Summary of What's Inside
- We begin to understand that our parents are also spiritual beings, learning how to be compassionate humans, and that throughout these journeys we call life, they too would have made mistakes and that they would have loved and lost. They too will.....
Love your Children, Love your self
- There seems to be an epidemic that is rising in the world, of socially, emotionally and spiritually at risk young people who express little interest in the real beauty that is Life. In this the age of information so many parents are oblivious to the facts that their children are being exposed to.....
- As children we are taught about money through our parents and often whatever their attitude towards money was inevitably become ours. It is imperative that if we want to raise healthy and balanced individuals the issue of....
Who do your Children believe in?
- Children are led to believe that if they have pretty face, huge ego, wear designer clothes and drink lots of champagne while being spotted in the hottest clubs that this will make them desirable to the opposite sex, but we...
They are a reflection of you
- Every child born is a precious gift. A new life made in the perfection of their creator, a miracle delivered upon the world to make a difference in other peoples lives and to spread joy. But this precious gift also comes as a teacher....
- If we can imagine that each child that is born in to this world has only its subconscious mind. Then we come to understand that the child before us is like and unprogrammed computer. By the age of 5 that child will...
Making mistakes is good
- Stop badgering your children about the real world. And how they should and shouldn’t feel, speak or act. The reality is that there is no real world. Only individual perceptions shaped in to colors forms and physicality’s. The reality is....
Known By Association
- It is imperative that we encourage our children to associate with those who are radiating positive vibes and have a real love for all that is life. Although we can not choose their friends for them we can raise our children to....
- Instead of trying endlessly to battle with a hormonal teenager I suggest letting out the reigns and believing that with the morals and values you have instilled will bode them well in the rest of their development. You see, being a parent or role model is simply.....
Go To 'Keys To Unlocking your Power' E-book from here
Go Straight to the Homepage from Here